Regardless of whether you are actively looking, want to reorient yourself or are looking for a new challenge - apply now and write your success story at gurado.
We are looking for you: your skills, your experience, your will, your personality and your enthusiasm.
Here at gurado we are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. That commitment is reflected in the way that we continuously invest in our technology and people. If there's one thing we've learned over the years, it's that no amount of software can replace the human touch. That's why we hire highly qualified individuals to serve on our team.
We look for certain qualities in the individuals we hire, among them a high level of problem-solving and organizational ability, willingness to learn, a strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills. Also extremely important if you would like to work for us: a never-ending passion for achieving customer satisfaction.
Every person on our team in the two locations (Dortmund and Nashik) is committed to providing customers with the best possible customer service and the highest-quality work. This commitment is reflected in everything we do. So we look for people that share our philosophy that our customer’s business is our business.
If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding, long-term career with us. We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic work experience that is diverse, challenging and rewarding at the same time.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture
- Developing new features and maintaining existing ones as per the requirements
- Building quality software in a timely manner using prescribed engineering processes
- Developing product that adheres to architectural guidelines (secure, high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible and simple)
An ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 to 10 years of experience in application development
- Expertise in application development in at least one of Codeignitor, Laravel, Angular, React or similar platform
- Deep understanding of Design Principles of Scalable Applications
- Strong object-oriented design skills and knowledge of caching, search, messaging queues
- Sound knowledge of engineering processes including source control, continuous integration and deployment
- Resilience and ability to work in a team
- Already gained experience in B2B SaaS small and mid-size enterprises, dynamic environments or fast-growing startups
- A track record of successful projects and have already successfully scaled SaaS development
- Passion for good coding practices, design and high quality standards, coupled with deep technical understanding
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Be part of building something really big!
- Opportunity to be a part of a well-recognized, fast-growing B2B SaaS organization
- Fast-track growth opportunity for high-performing individuals
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of technologies: Laravel, Angular, MySql, Amazon Web Services & many more
- Realize your ideas! We believe that real power can only come from freedom
- Have an influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product
- Aim high with us! There are many career paths and development opportunities for you with us, because: We want you to keep growing!
- With us you can expect a family atmosphere, fair working conditions and a future-oriented workplace
- Unique culture and structure! We score with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level
Thank you for expressing interest in a career at gurado.
We have the following open positions available at this time: